We are a passionate company aimed at providing top of the line EMS fitness training services in Dubai. As a franchisee of Fit in Time Fitness Club Dubai, our CEO & the owner is committed to maintain the highest industry standards of EMS fitness training. We believe in helping our clients to improve the quality of their lives by achieving better fitness in a time efficient way. Operating through four locations in Dubai, we look to bring the EMS services closer to the place of convenience for our clients.
EMS stands for Electrical Muscle Stimulation. Muscles are stimulated through the impulses generated by a device and delivered through the electrodes embedded in the EMS body suit. This causes the muscles to contract in the same way as in the case of any muscle movement. The intensity of the impulses is adjustable from negligible to stronger, depending on your fitness level.
Remember, it’s the muscles that move us. If we don’t put them to adequate use, they become weaker over time and in the later ages, the decay process is much faster. Weaker muscles may lead to weaker joints and restricted movements. Don’t take your body for granted; keep your muscles healthier and stronger and improve the quality of your life.
Whether you want to loose weight, enhance your body shape, strengthen your weak muscles or simply stay fit, EMS provides the answer.
• Save time - In a 20 minutes session, 90% of your body muscles are stimulated simultaneously, saving you time to work on different muscles separately.
• Relieve joints – electrical impulses activate muscles directly avoiding pressure on the joints .
• Burn Calories & loose weight - lean muscles burn more calories and an activated metabolism burns more fat, leading to fat and weight reduction.
• Body shape – as muscles strengthen, they gain shape and strength, giving you a fitter and better looking body shape.
• Supervised training – A dedicated personal trainer will help to align your training needs according to your specific goals.
No. Training or therapy using low-frequency current stimulation is not dangerous. Why? Our muscles work constantly. During this process, small intrinsic electric pulses initiate every movement. During the training with current stimulation, this pulse is simply fortified by the additional pulse from outside. Therefore, the impulse does not seem foreign to the body